The Hansaplast Spot Plaster acts as a perfect saviour for your tiny wounds and cuts. These minor cuts and wounds can come in contact with bacteria and get infected. Spot plasters are specially designed in a circular shape with stronger adhesion to ensure easy application over the small area for a long-lasting stay.
Perfect for tiny cutsWrite your review
- Skin-friendly, breathable fabric
- Stronger adhesion to keep the plaster in place
- Special circular design
- Easy to apply
*protects against dust and bacteria
Be aware of commonly occurring minor wounds and know which plaster you can pick from a range of dressing to heal wounds faster. No matter how small the wound is, it needs your attention. And with the right treatment, wounds can heal quickly and safely.
Gently clean the wound
To remove the plaster, open from the direction mentioned “pull here”
Remove one of the release liners behind the plaster
Remove the second release liner behind the plaster and seal it across the wound
Ensure the wound pad is applied on the cut or scratch, covering it to the maximum
- How often should I change my plaster?
- For better hygiene, it is recommended that you change standard first aid dressings daily.
- Is it better to let small wounds dry in fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?
- It is a common myth that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered helps them heal faster. However, it has been proven that covered wounds have a reduced risk of infection and heal faster. Keep Hansaplast plasters in your first aid kit for quick support and protection against infection for wounds.