A variety of wound care techniques around the world use silver for healing a wound. Hansaplast’s Silver Healing Washproof Bandage with Silver Shield technology ensures healing of wounds up to 50%* faster than when left uncovered. Silver ions in the wound pad make it help in fighting against a wide range of bacteria and germs efficiently that may be present on the wound.
Silver shield technologyWrite your review
- Helps heal wounds upto 50% faster vs untreated open wounds
- Water resistant
- Antiseptic wound pad protects and cushions the wounds
Silverhealing: Heals wounds upto 50% faster*
*protects against dust and bacteria
The antiseptic wound pad protects and cushions the wound that considerably reduces the infection. This water-resistant silver healing washproof bandage allows you to carry on your work and routine without the slightest hurdle. And while you put on the plaster the wound is healing rapidly simultaneously.
Gently clean the wound
To remove the plaster, open from the direction mentioned “pull here”
Remove one of the release liners behind the plaster
Remove the second release liner behind the plaster and seal it across the wound
Ensure the wound pad is applied on the cut or scratch, covering it to the maximum
- How often should I change my plaster?
- For better hygiene, it is recommended that you change standard first aid dressings daily.
- Is it better to let small wounds dry in fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?
- It is a common myth that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered helps them heal faster. In reality, covering them ensures faster healing and better protection. Keep Hansaplast plasters handy in your first aid kit to provide quick support and protection to wounds.
- What if my wound gets infected, swells, creates pus or suppurates?
- If there are any signs of infection or pus, please get in touch with a medical practitioner. You can tell your wound is infected if there is redness, heat, pain, itching, burning or swelling around the wound.