The Hansaplast Washproof Plaster is a perfect bandage for wounds to protect them against water and infections. It is advised to clean and secure the wound with a washproof bandage that ensures your wound’s safety whenever it comes in contact with water. Washproof bandages are best suited for everyday cuts and bruises, apt for the medical cabinet at home. This bandage for wounds is made up of several protective layers: it consists of a comfortable wound pad that provides optimum coverage for faster healing
Water resistant protection plaster for woundsWrite your review
- Blends well with the skin
- Strong adhesion for long-lasting stay
- Easy to apply
- Provides comfort to the wound in water
*protects against dust and bacteria
Additionally, the waterproof wound plaster stays in place longer with strong adhesion that seals all around the wound, protecting it from dirt and germs. The fabric also helps in keeping the plaster in one place for longer so that one can conquer the day to day activities without any hurdles. Available in different sizes, you can store these bandages at your home first aid kit or even carry them around.
Gently clean the wound
To remove the plaster, open from the direction mentioned “pull here”
Remove one of the release liners behind the plaster
Remove the second release liner behind the plaster and seal it across the wound
Ensure the wound pad is applied on the cut or scratch, covering it to the maximum
- What is a Washproof plaster?
- A waterproof plaster is a wound dressing that keeps wounds dry even when submerged under water. Suitable for wounds of minor to moderate severity, like cuts, grazes and minor scrapes. Waterproof plasters come with an antiseptic wound pad surrounded by waterproof material that seals off the wound completely. Waterproof plasters are especially helpful for protection against waterborne infectants.