The Hansaplast Patch Plaster provides protection for knees and elbows as it offers the best wound coverage for knees and elbows due to their increased size. The wound pad helps seal the injury to prevent contamination. Designed specifically for joints, the plaster provides optimum coverage and protection from dirt, bacteria that may infect wounds.
Specialized protection for elbows and kneesWrite your review
- Allows flexibility of elbows and knees
- Made with gentle, skin-friendly fabric
- Comes with strong adhesion to keep the plaster in place
- Easy to apply on joints
Patch Plaster: For elbows and knees
*protects against dust and bacteria
- How often should I change my plaster?
- For better hygiene, it is recommended that you change standard first aid dressings daily.
- Is it better to let small wounds dry in fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?
- It is a common myth that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered helps them heal faster. In reality, covering them ensures faster healing and better protection. Keep Hansaplast plasters handy in your first aid kit to provide quick support and protection to wounds.
- What if my wound gets infected, swells, creates pus or suppurates?
- If there are any signs of infection or pus, please get in touch with a medical practitioner. You can tell your wound is infected if there is redness, heat, pain, itching, burning or swelling around the wound.