1. Store it in the right place
Also, keep it organised: Having to look for a package leaflet that’s flying around somewhere because you haven’t returned it to the package the last time you used that medication is unnerving.
2. Check for expiration dates and age specifications
Also, check for age specifications and dosage recommendations on the medication intended for your children. The types of medications they can use change as they grow older, as does the dosage. Upgrade and stock up when and where necessary.
3. Check whether you have the right first aid bandages and products
4. Assemble a “to-go-set”
5. Calling sheet
Medicine Cabinet Checklist
Make sure your medicine cabinet includes these items. Check supplies regularly every six months.
- A thermometer
- A selection of painkillers and headache medication
- Cold medicine (decongestants, cough medicine, throat lozenges)
- Antidiarrheal treatment
- Hansaplast Silverhealing Plaster
- Plasters in various sizes for general care – such as Hansaplast Spot Plaster for smaller wounds and the original Hansaplast Regular Plaster.
- Hansaplast Patch Plaster - especially convenient on the go
- Hansaplast Fixation Tape for wound dressing in case of deeper cuts or grazes
- Tweezers and scissors
- Hansaplast Crepe Bandages in case of sprains or injuries
- Fever medication
- Sterile gloves
Apart from prescription medication that you take regularly.
Clever Products and TIme Savers
Chhota Bheem Plasters
Always see your doctor if the wound is deep, bleeding or shows signs of infection like reddening, swelling or warmth.
Also make sure to seek medical help if you are not able to clean the wound properly.
In case you have diabetes, proper wound care is of special importance. Always discuss any concerns you may have with your doctor and/or podiatrist, even for the care of minor wounds and skin cracks – especially on your feet.
Please note that none of the above given tips or recommendations substitute medical advice. Carefully read the instructions for use given in our products‘ packages. Important: consult a health professional in case of any uncertainty of treating your wound properly.
The information provided through this website should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care or advice. If you have or suspect a health problem, you should consult your doctor. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.
For further information regarding Hansaplast products, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org Carefully read the instructions for use given in our products‘ packages.